Home Loan Hot Seat
✝Terms and Conditions
- The competition will start at 6:00AM AEDT on Monday 13th November 2017 and close at 11.59PM (AEDT) on Thursday 25th January 2018.
- The Promoter is Yellow Brick Road Finance Pty Limited ('YBR'), ABN 33 128 708 109, located at Mezzanine, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Subject to the other limitations set out here, to enter and be eligible to win, entrants must follow all instructions stated on the online entry form and in these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia (who are 18 years of age or over at the time of entry). The winning entrant will be required to verify their identity and date of birth at the time of claiming the prize as well as satisfying the Promoter that the entry has complied with these Terms and Conditions, which will be determined at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. Employees of the Promoter and its associated companies (including relatives of such employees), and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants can enter via the Yellow Brick Road website www.ybr.com.au/win. To enter, entrants are required to answer the promotion question and submit their details in the competition registration form.
- Entrants must answer all 7 quiz questions in order to be eligible to enter the competition and deem it a valid entry.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Entrants who enter more than once will be regarded as having entered once only.
- The competition is a game of chance.
- There will be one Draw which will take place at 2.00pm (AEDT) on Monday 5th February 2018 at MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 from all eligible entries received, as outlined in condition 6 of these Terms & Conditions.
- The first eligible entry drawn will receive the prize.
- The Promoter will notify the winner by email and phone within 2 business days of the Draw, and publish the winner's name on the Promoter's website (www.ybr.com.au) within 2 business days of the determination being, Wednesday 7th February 2018, for a period not less than 28 days. YBR reserves the right to publish the winner's information on its website.
- The winner will receive a payment made into their nominated bank account for the amount of AUD$10,000. Maximum retail value of the prize is AUD$10,000.
- The prize and payment is from YBR.
- The Prize will be awarded within 28 days of a winner claiming their prize. The prize must be redeemed in full by Monday 7th May 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw(s) on Monday 14th May 2018 at the same time and location as the original Draw subject to approval by state regulations, and any winner of the unclaimed Prize draw will be notified by phone, in writing and published on the Promoter's website (www.ybr.com.au) on Wednesday 16th May 2018.
- All decisions made in relation to all aspects of this promotion are final and binding. The Promoter will not be required to enter into any subsequent correspondence or discussion in relation to the decisions made in relation to this competition. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity before awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) assumes no liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason; (d) any variation in prize value; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of a prize and/or (g) participation in the competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any fees or charges which result from the payment made into a nominated bank account.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish and or promote relevant details regarding the winner's story and information on how they may have benefited from the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice of the Promoter (found on our website: www.ybr.com.au/privacystatement/).
- The winners may be featured on the Promoter's website, social media sites or blog. It is a condition of accepting the prize that each winner provides the Promoter with any photographs of and/or information regarding the redeemed prize for inclusion on its website, social media sites or blog. Decisions on the inclusion of any such features (including but not limited to creative control and date of inclusion) will remain at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use any content submitted by entrants, and by submitting such content, all entrants thereby agree to transfer all copyright and IP rights to the Promoter (or its nominee) in relation to the submitted content.
- By entering the competition and providing an email address, the entrant thereby agrees to consent to receiving future emails relating to the Promoter's publications, products, services and events.
- If for any reason this competition becomes incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any reasonable action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to written approval by state regulatory authorities.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/19127, ACT TP17/02175 & SA Licence No. T17/2042.
Smarter Money Fund
# OneVue RE Services Limited ACN 101 103 011, AFSL 223271 (the “Responsible Entity”) is the responsible entity of the Smarter Money funds and is the issuer of the units in the Smarter Money funds and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). The Responsible Entity has appointed Smarter Money Investments Pty Limited ACN 153 555 867 Authorised Representative number 414337 (“SMI”) as investment manager of the Fund. SMI is an authorised representative of Yellow Brick Road Investment Services Pty Limited ACN 003 990 627, AFSL 255016.
Yellow Brick Road Holdings Limited ACN 119 436 083, a company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Code: YBR), is a major shareholder in SMI.
The information has been prepared by SMI. It is general information only and is not intended to provide you with financial advice. To the extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage as a result of any reliance on this information. The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the relevant Smarter Money fund should be considered before deciding whether to acquire or hold units in it. None of the Responsible Entity, SMI, Yellow Brick Road Holdings Limited nor any of their respective shareholders, directors and associated businesses assume any liability to investors in connection with investment in the Fund, or guarantees the performance of any obligations to investors, the performance of the Fund or any particular rate of return. The repayment of capital is not guaranteed. Investments in the Fund are not deposits or liabilities of any of the above mentioned parties. The Fund is subject to investment risks, which could include delays in repayment and loss of income and capital invested. Investments can go up and down. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. To learn more about these risks, we strongly encourage you to read the Fund’s PDS and consult an independent legal and financial adviser. The PDS documents for each of the funds can be obtained by visiting Smarter Money Fund, Higher Income Fund or Protected Equities.
Morningstar Rating: Copyright 2017 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Neither Morningstar, its affiliates, nor the content providers guarantee the data or content contained herein to be accurate, complete or timely nor will they have any liability for its use or distribution. Any general advice or 'class service' have been prepared by Morningstar Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN: 95 090 665 544, AFSL: 240892) and/or Morningstar Research Ltd, subsidiaries of Morningstar, Inc, without reference to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Refer to our Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information at . You should consider the advice in light of these matters and if applicable, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (Australian products) or Investment Statement (New Zealand products) before making any decision to invest. Our publications, ratings and products should be viewed as an additional investment resource, not as your sole source of information. Past performance does not necessarily indicate a financial product's future performance. To obtain advice tailored to your situation, contact a professional financial adviser. Some material is copyright and published under licence from ASX Operations Pty Ltd ACN 004 523 782 ("ASXO"). Rating Definition: The Morningstar Rating is an assessment of a fund's past performance - based on both return and risk - which shows how similar investments compare with their competitors. A high rating alone is insufficient basis for an investment decision.
Lonsec Rating: The Lonsec Rating (assigned April 2017) presented in this document is published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421 445. The Rating is limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial product(s). Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. It is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold Smarter Monday Investments product(s), and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in this product(s). The Rating is subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant document(s) following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the product(s) using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website.
Rate Smasher Home Loan
Terms and conditions:
* Comparison rate is based on Rate Smasher standard variable rate for $150,000 loan over a term of 25 years for a secured loan with monthly principal and interest repayments. Comparison rates are based on the variable rate home loans comparable by major banks. Rates are correct as at 21/08/17 for Yellow Brick Road and may be subject to change. Effective dates are 12/08/16 for ANZ, 11/08/17 for Commonwealth Bank, 24/03/17 for NAB and 30/06/17 for Westpac. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Owner-occupied purpose only, purchase or refinance only, no debt consolidation. PAYG applications minimum employment term 12 months. Self-employed minimum 2 years. Rate Smasher loan amounts from $100,000 - $750,000, maximum loan-to-value ratio of 70%, additional credit criteria apply. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
For fixed rate and comparison rate quoted please refer to the Comparison Rate Schedule.