In this article:
Job Title Financial Advisor
Reporting To Head of Wealth Management
This is a dynamic and exciting role for a superstaradviser who is looking for the next step in their career. As a FinancialPlanner at our award winning office, you will be responsible for setting the pacefor providing expert advice to new clients.
You will adopt our unique client value proposition andutilize our ‘values based advice’ process to maintain and build strongrelationships with clients, advising them on all aspects of their financialwealth including cash-flow management, , investments, wealth creation insideand outside of super, SMSF , TTR and retirement planning, wealth and riskprotection.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
Successful applicants will be experienced FinancialPlanners with strong track records in providing quality holistic advice to adiverse and complex client base. You will also:
- Be tertiary qualified and hold at least an ADFP, withSMSF accreditation and TPB registration.
- Provide innovative and technical advice to HNW privateclients
- Be proactive in fostering effective internal/externalreferral channels to grow the client book
- Have a mindset and the ability to generate businessfrom your own referrals sources and also through leads provided with afantastic work ethic and a focus on clients
- Provide comprehensive Financial Planning advice toclients encompassing strategies such as Planning, Cash Flows, Investments andRisk, Centrelink, Transitions to Retirement.
- A desire to work autonomously with support staff toassist you in dealings
Behavioural and Technical Competencies
Key Skills and Competencies
- This role demands the provision of high level strategicadvice which means it is paramount that you have a passion for the industry andremain at the forefront of developments in financial products, tax laws,legislative changes and innovative strategies for personal financialmanagement.
- This role requires an ability to convert the warmprospect leads that we generate for this business from our network, both in theconversion of these prospects to new clients and in the development of newideas to improve the financial situation of existing clients.
- There is currently a servicing adviser for ongoingmanagement and reviews however, given your strong expertise, you will work intandem where new strategic advice is required as well as take on a minimalamount of existing key relationships.
Collaboration and teamwork
- You will build strong relationships in the internal andexternal network.
- You have experience or ambitions to lead a team ofpeople towards the collective business goals
- You are interested in growing a team who will supportyou in delivering on your targets
Ethics and integrity
- You will have a high level of integrity and always putthe client’s objectives first
- You will be willing to justify the value of your advicein exchange for your fee for service and ensure all clients understand why theyshould work with you
- You have a clean compliance record and are able toprovide proof of your previous audits
High touch accountability to deliver all aspects ofFinancial Advice and ensure all ongoing Advice services have been delivered aspart of the client’s Agreed Service Package.
You will be required to have “Effective”field audit annually and follow compliance business policies as per theAuthorised Representative framework.
Base Salary + Super
20% – 50% on all net revenue
We have you covered on all stages of your property journey