Yellow Brick Road: Home

What you need to request Yellow Brick Road pension

Before you complete an application to open a Yellow Brick Road Pension account please read the information below to see if you are eligible to apply and have all of the information you will need to complete the application.

Am I eligible to apply?

  • I am an Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident
  • I have superannuation savings of at least $25,000
  • I meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
    • I have reached preservation age and have fully retired
    • I have reached preservation age and wish to establish a Transition to Retirement Pension
    • I have been deemed by the Trustee to be suffering a total and permanent disability
    • I am the recipient of a death benefit, which I am eligible to take as an income stream
    • I am above 65 years of age

What do I need to apply?

  • Tax file number#
  • Personal identification
  • Details of any other superannuation funds that you may wish to roll over into Yellow Brick Road Super, including the fund name and membership number (optional)
  • Bank account details of where you wish to receive your pension payments
  • Access to a printer

Book an appointment

Please refer to and consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision about the product.

*If you have more than one super or pension fund you wish to transfer, you will need to consolidate all funds into one super fund before commencing your rollover into RetireRight Pension.

#You are not obliged to provide your TFN. However, if you do not provide your TFN you may pay more tax on your superannuation benefits. If the Trustee does not have your TFN, you will be unable to make Personal Contributions into your superannuation account. The Trustee is authorised to collect your TFN by Australian taxation law, the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 and the Privacy Act 1988.