In this article:
Below quick update on all things Oak Capital:
- They have dropped their headline rate on lending secured by residential properties in metro locations across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane to 99% and 1.25% establishment fee up to 65% LVR
- If the LVR remains under 40% they can now settle with no certified valuation – rates notice value will be adopted, meaning settlement can be facilitated within 48 hours of receiving a fully signed and completed application with supporting docs
- For 70% LVR transactions, they have further reduced their rate to 6.99% with a 1.65% establishment fee
- They have increased their loan terms from 12 months to 3 years across selected products
- As always, Oak do not charge any upfront, non-refundable commitment fees and they never make an offer of any transaction they are not fully committed to funding
- Capitalised interest options for full loan terms are always available – a great solution for things such as Bridging Finance, challenges with Serviceability or Residual Stock transactions
- They are fully transparent – their rate is their rate and they don’t play in the space of advertising a base rate then build in hidden monthly charges or added costs to the borrower
- The Plus Account is going gangbusters – make sure you are across this awesome feature facility, which further complements their focus on supporting SME borrowers
- They are a trusted brand in the market and are members of AFCA, MFAA, FBAA & CAFBA, as well as being on nine nationally operating aggregation panels (with more in the pipeline!)
*WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
If you have any questions, refer to your BDM.