In this article:
Hello valued YBR Business Partners,
Our policy regarding the hours your Franchise is open for business, as you are aware, is as follows:
• Your Franchise must remain open and staffed from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
• Your Franchise must also remain open and staffed as otherwise required to meet the demands of clients and in accordance with any lease requirements.
• Any change to operating hours requires approval by Yellow Brick Road.
As we begin a New Financial Year we wanted to take a moment to inform you about the procedure for absence from your respective Franchises.
As we all know, it is crucial to ensure a seamless experience for our customers and maintain a professional image of the Yellow Brick Road brand. By following this procedure, we can avoid any unnecessary hiccups and provide continuous support to our customers.
If you are planning to take leave for longer than one business day, we kindly request all Branch Principals and Mobile Brokers to provide your BDMs with sufficient notice. This will allow us to support any necessary arrangements and ensure that your business remains operational during your absence.
When notifying your BDM, please include the following information:
1. Duration of your absence: Please provide the dates you will be away, ensuring it covers the entire period of your leave.
2. Provisions for Branch coverage: Kindly let us know who will be responsible for managing your office in your absence.
3. Pausing leads: If you require your leads to be paused, please specify the date from when you want them paused. This will remove any delays experienced by customers.
4. Management of ongoing loan enquiries and live deals: To maintain continuous support to your customers, let us know who will be handling leads, files and any admin in your absence, or if you will be working on these yourself remotely.
5. Socials: Consider how you want to post while you are away. Have you informed your customers you will be away? Are you happy to share your enviable pics from your holidays? What is your strategy?
6. Cyber-security: If you are travelling overseas, have you considered cyber-security and the protection of your customers’ data? Have you received written permission from your customers to access their data whilst you are overseas?
Thank you everyone for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your BDMs.