In this article:
Banjo Loans has recently helped a company that was seeking funding to purchase a new machinery.
See snapshot below of how they helped the business.
Retail – Automotive
|Time in Business
|Total Deal Time
A bit of background
- A N.T owned and operated company that has extensive knowledge of used cars.
- They have recently expanded its services to include vehicle restoration and tire retail.
- The business has recently injected over $400K of equity into the company, and as a result has remained profitable with a growing turnover.
How did Banjo Loans help them move forward?
- Providing confidence with its profitability, Banjo provided a working capital loan of $315,000 over a 36-month period which was funded in 2 days.
- This cash injection provided funds to purchase its machinery for its successful business growth and expansion.
For any questions please reach out to your BDM.