In this article:
At Brighten, they are always looking for ways to improve the customer’s experience. Today, they are delighted to introduce their unique refinance policy, Easy Refinance – a streamlined refinance process for non-resident borrowers.
- The most recent 12 months mortgage refinance statements show clear conduct;
- 3 months existing loan / Credit Card statements if repayment history is not shown on Australian Comprehensive Credit Report;
- Clear offshore credit report which is free of any arrears or late payments; and
- Dollar to dollar refinance only (may include a small increase of up to $10,000 to cover costs);
- The new rate and monthly repayment must be lower than the existing rate and repayment;
- Loan term to be equal or less than the remaining facility term of loan being refinanced; and
- Clean credit history in both Australia and offshore.
Income and expense verification documents are not required under the Easy Refinance process, however, a Secondary Serviceability Assessment based on the information contained in the fully completed application form is to be completed. Should this secondary serviceability test fail a full assessment is required.
Please note, LVR/loan amount limits for QLD, ACT, SA, WA, NT and TAS have been increased. Please refer to the Non-Resident LVR/Loan Amount matrix in the updated Brighten Product Guide.
For any questions, please reach out to your BDM.