In this article:
To celebrate the Chinese New Year, Brighten is pleased to announce their latest feature to their Non-Resident home loan product – Brighten Evergreen. You can now borrow up to $1m at 80%LVR for properties in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metropolitan, or $750k for properties in other metropolitan cities.
Key product features of Brighten Evergreen (Non-Resident)
- Available to Non-Residents or Residents borrowers with non-Australian sourced income
- Variable rate from 3.88%p.a.*(comparison rate 4.42%p.a.#) up to $1m and 65%LVR
- Variable rate from 4.28%p.a.2(comparison rate 4.81%p.a.#) up to $1m and 70%LVR
- Variable rate from 4.68%p.a.3(comparison rate 5.30%p.a.#) up to $1m and 80%LVR
- Max. Loan Size $2m
- $0 Establishment Fee
- $0 Settlement Fee
- $0 Risk Fee up to $1.5m or ≤75%LVR | Loans > $1.5m +1% and Loans >75%LVR +1%
- Risk fee can be capitalised^
*Available for new Brighten Evergreen (P&I) loans ≤$1m and 65% LVR. 2. Available for new Brighten Evergreen (P&I) loans ≤$1m and 70% LVR. 3. Available for new Brighten Evergreen (P&I) loans ≤$1m and 80% LVR. An additional 0.3% p.a. loading is applicable for all Self-employed loans. Fees, charges and Terms and Conditions apply.
^When LVR is >75%LVR, the loan will be split into Account 1 at 70%LVR plus Account 2 ≤10%. Risk fee can be capitalised to Account 2.
# The comparison rate is based on a secured loan of $150,000 and a term of 25 years.
*WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
For any questions please reach out to your BDM.